10 Reasons to support IEW2018
1. We are the official and recognised campaign in the UK for the celebration of international education and sit alongside a series of calendar themed weeks to supports schools and the careers professional body and community.
2. We spend a considerable amount of time educating careers advisers on the topic of international education. We do achieve this with a series of activities including: the sharing of resources, CPD webinars for careers advisers, and by visiting schools. Our campaign sits at the heart of the careers education movement.
3. We want to improve careers education events for everybody. We believe that careers events have the ability to shape and change the course of one's careers decision making. Therefore, we believe events must be well planned, organised, and delivered and that all stakeholders should get value for the time in which they invest.
4. We set an unrivalled standard and believe that our events will go far beyond what is expected. Our feedback from both students and universities has been 100% positive.
5. Our 2018 campaign will take universities to underdeveloped regions of the UK where we know students and schools will engage. Our schools road show will mean that we visit 14 schools across 4 days.
6. Our 2018 campaign starts earlier than any other equivalent. We build our campaign into a whole series of activities within the academic year to ensure careers advisers are made aware of what's going on and when.
7. We are building a community of experts to ensure the information provided for students is accurate, inspirational and trustworthy. An example of this can be found on the hashtag #aroundtheworldin80universities
8. We want students to recognise the importance of international education and the role it has on supporting their career potential and career decision making. IEW is an example of our commitment to supporting a generation facing unimaginable career challenges. We recognise the need for schools to promote international and support this by running careers education talks on international education.
9. We offer the perfect platform and starting point for students to understand the basics led by a team of experts underpinned by a professional in careers education, Antony Adams.
10. There are other platforms which you can use but as far as physical events go IEW is the one platform which is dedicated to careers education purely with an international focus, offer value for money and led by a team based in the UK.
For more information please email us with your questions here.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!